Monday 10 January 2011

Rolleicord Results

I got the film back today which I shot on my Rolleicord a few weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results! They were all shot in Sefton Park in Liverpool when it was very frosty (minus 5!) and it was definitely worth braving the cold! I used a black and white Ilford HP5 expired film (2008), it didn't make much difference to the results though as far as I can tell! I'd like to use colour next time and maybe some transparency, I'll be taking it with me when I go to Australia in just under 8 weeks and I can't wait to use it there!

Anyway, here are some of the photographs!






I added a boarder and changed them to black and white as they were a little grey and had some sepia tones in them. For some more of the images taken with my Rolleicord, see my Flikr set.

Hopefully I'll get a little better at using this camera with practice but for a first time I don't think they are too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment