Saturday 4 December 2010

Airbrushing and Liquifying Continued

I used some more images from the set of my friend Allie to practice with the liquifying tool. Here are some of the results;


I chose this image to work with because the angle was quite unflattering and made her look a lot bigger than she actually is. The tattoo on her arm is a little disfigured as a result of liquifying it so that is something I will need to work on.


This was taken at a much better angle than the previous shot and therefore didn't require much editing, although I slightly liquified the face, waist and legs.


This image is from a test shoot which I did with Steve Collinson who is an amazing fashion photographer from Liverpool. He taught me how to use lighting equipment properly to achieve high end fashion shots. With this image I made the hair and lips fuller and re-shaped the eyebrows, as well as airbrushing it using THIS tutorial. I altered the nose slightly so now the shadow doesn't quite fit, and although I tried to correct it I havn't been able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment